Please note, we no longer require a valid NHS COVID Pass or proof of a negative test on entry.
Mamma Mia! The Party is committed to ensuring the safety of all guests and offering the very best experience
If we cancel or postpone a performance for any reasons related to COVID-19 (or any mutation), we shall notify you and you will be permitted to transfer your ticket to a future date (subject to availability) or, alternatively, you will be able to apply for a refund. Refunds will be processed in accordance with your ticket provider’s terms and conditions.
If the event has not been cancelled or postponed but you or a member of your booking party are unable to attend the Event for any of the reasons detailed below, you will be able to transfer the affected ticket(s) to a future date (subject to availability):
– If the postcode to which your booking is registered is subject to a UK Government restriction which prevents you from travelling to the Event;
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19 (as verified by an NHS administered PCR test) and your isolation period overlaps with the date your ticket is valid for;
– If you are required by NHS Test & Trace (or equivalent in other UK countries) to isolate for a period that overlaps with the date your ticket is valid for.
In all other circumstances where you are required not to attend the performance under the terms of our COVID-19 Entry Policy, any ticket date changes will be issued at our discretion (unless otherwise required by applicable law).
Please note that you are NOT entitled to a ticket date change if:
– You are travelling to the event from outside of the UK (whether or not you are a UK citizen) and you are required to quarantine and you do not leave sufficient time to quarantine ahead of the Event;
– You live in the UK and are unable to return from international travel in time for the Event due to any travel restrictions in place;
– You do not wish to prove your COVID-19 status;
This list is non-exhaustive.
Personal arrangements including but not limited to travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the performance which is arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in the case of a cancellation, postponement or because you are unable to attend the performance due to COVID-19 or otherwise.
LAST REVIEWED: 9th May 2022
Mamma Mia! The Party is committed to ensuring the safety of all guests and offering the very best experience.
We no longer require a valid NHS COVID Pass or proof of a negative test on entry.
If we are unable to open the Taverna for whatever reason, we will be able to look at rescheduling your booking.
If you or a member of your party has tested positive, please do not attend and contact your point of purchase with proof of a positive test.
We no longer ask for guests to wear a face covering but you can wear one if you would like.
Some of our staff do continue to wear a face covering when moving around the taverna.